segunda-feira, agosto 20, 2007

Freebie - Calendário 2008 / Calendar 2008

Por favor, vejam post de 06 de novembro, com os calendários corretos e os novos links para download.

Please, search for post on November 06, with the new calendars and the new links to download.

Desta vez o freebie é um calendário 2008. Como fiz um para mim, resolví colocar aqui no blog para quem quiser. Aí está o "preview" do calendário, cujas páginas estão no formato .png e tamanho 10x15, para facilitar a impressão ou revelação.
Eu vou fazer o meu hoje à tarde e coloco aqui no blog assim que terminar, para mostrar como ficou. Vou fazer um calendário híbrido (mistura do scrap digital com o scrap artesanal) e colocar num suporte que comprei já há algum tempo na loja Tok & Stok.
Para quem quiser, fiz as páginas do calendário em português e em inglês. Os downloads são separados, portanto preste atenção ao clicar no link, OK?

This time my freebie is a calendar 2008. As I made one for me, I've decided to post it here in my blog to everyone. Here is the preview of the calendar, whose pages are in format .png and size 10x15cm (or 6x4inches), to facilitate for the impression or revelation. I'm going to make mine today afternoon and post here as soon as I finish it to show you. I'll make a hybrid calendar (mixture of digital scrap with traditional one) and place it in a support that I've bought some time ago in the store Tok & Stok. The pages of the calendar were made in Portuguese and in English. Downloads are separate, therefore give attention when clicking the link, OK?



Download excluído devido a um erro. Vou postar novamente o correto. Por favor, aguarde!
Download excluded because of a mistake. I'm going to post the correctly one again. Please wait!